Sunday 18 September 2011

Flowers from my garden

Here are photos of flowers from my garden. They bloomed at different periods during the year. Most of them I chose and planted myself.

It gives me much joy to see these flowers as they are so colourful and beautiful. I like them all but I am particularly proud of my dahlias.


Tulip (April)


Rose (June)


Lily (June - July)



Dahlia (July - September)




The dahlias always look spectacular because of their vigrant colours and distinctive petals.

3 comments:

Amrita said...

Your flowers are lovely JI. I am so fond of tulips, but our weather is not condusive to them

JI said...

Thanks Amrita. I believe you get a lot of tulips in Kashmir.

Indian flowers like the Jasmine have such a nice fragrance.

Anonymous said...

Hello there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a extraordinary job!